logo

Sunday, August 2, 2020

DRM Free Options for SUFFER

Hey friends!

It's been quite awhile since I've posted a blog update, but I have some news worth sharing! If you want to grab a copy of SUFFER but don't want to go through Steam, now there are other options.

SUFFER is available on itch.io!



And also on GameJolt!
https://gamejolt.com/games/SUFFER/510431

I plan on publishing all future Anarchy Softworks titles to these two indie game stores, as well as on Steam. Options are good and I am excited to reach new people through these mediums!

SUFFER is officially finished, I won't be adding any more updates to it (version 1.4 is the final cut!) because I've started working on the sequel - SUFFER 2! It's still fairly early in development but it's going to be bigger and better than the original in every way. Stay tuned for more updates, but I do have a teaser here:















Thank you to everyone for all of the support, making games is super fun and I will continue doing it.

No comments:

Post a Comment