logo

Saturday, December 8, 2018

SUFFER Launches in 3 Days!

Hey friends!

I'm super duper excited to announce that after four years of development, my first commercial release, SUFFER, is coming out December 11th, 2018 on Steam! I am very proud of my work and I really think SUFFER turned out awesome. I was going for a very gritty, fast-paced FPS with retro 90s inspired visuals, and here is what I have to show for it:



The dark, toxic atmosphere and gory decor really bring me back to playing DOOM, Alien Trilogy, and Blood as a kid. Duke Nukem, Quake, Half-Life - all of the classics inspired me to get into making games and I hope that SUFFER pays tribute to them while providing the gaming community with even more ridiculous FPS glory.

Add SUFFER to your Steam Wishlist, it drops December 11th, 2018
https://store.steampowered.com/app/950210/SUFFER/

No comments:

Post a Comment